Give the Gift of God's Word
Wells of Refuge - Welcoming Devotional Bible
An Easy to read Bible with additional welcoming content for people whose native language is not English.
Wells of Refuge Highlights
- Complete easy to read version of the Bible by Bible League International
- Foreward by Jura Yangihara, president Alliance World Fellowship
- Preface by John Stumbo, president US C&MA
- Contributions from international leaders
- Ken Graham, president Australia C&MA
- T.V. Thomas, chairman Lausanne Global Diaspora Network
- Over 20 Refugee / Immigrant Short Stories representing 5 continents and 18 countries
- Introduction of all 66 books of the Bible by faculty / staff of all four Alliance institutions of higher education
- Alliance University - ATS / Nyack
- Crown College
- Simpson University
- Toccoa Falls College
- Over 120 Devotional Welcoming Inserts by over 100 Alliance leaders, refugee and immigrant workers and other affiliates from around the world
The Refugee and Immigration Network of the Alliance (RAIN) dreams of seeing these bibles in the homes of thousands of lost families including families from Resistant and Un-reached people groups
1 - 49 Bibles: $12.00 / each
50+ Bibles: $10.00 / each
Send pre-order to:
Allegheny Center Alliance Church
250 East Ohio Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Earmark for "Wells of Refuge WDB project"
We, at RAIN, are deeply saddened and concerned for the tragic situation in Afghanistan.
Join us in praying for the Afghan people. We are praying for those who will stay and those who are being displaced.
RAIN is currently working with CAMA as we prepare information and training to help resource Alliance Churches who want to engage.
The purpose of RAIN is three-fold
We focus on equipping our Alliance churches to engage their local global neighbors through English as a Second Language (ESL), secondary resettlement services and other welcoming ministries
Pray for RAIN… as we believe God for Psalms 2:8
“Ask of Me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, and the ends of the earth your possession.”